Vernon Maloney Jr
Housing Department Manager
Keeping up to date with housing polices and working with our housing committee to ensure the best for our community needs is #1!
The Sipekne’katik Housing Department is responsible for providing sufficient, affordable housing to our band members. We undertaking property management for all band-owned housing units, including construction, renovations and maintenance.
- We undertaking planning as it relates to housing.
- Improving the overall understanding of housing issues and resident /tenant responsibilities.
- Implementing the housing policy.
- Supporting the Chief and Council and Director of Operations by providing timely and accurate information
- Fulfilling Legal ,financial and ethical obligations to members of the sipeknekatik Band
- Fulfilling Legal ,financial and ethical obligations to funders and regulatory agencies.
- Inspecting privately own rental units in accordance with this policy.
- Reporting on the activities of the housing Department.
Keith Paul, Jr.
Carpenters & Builders
Keith Paul, Sr.