Security Positions Available
Hammonds Plains and Indian Brook Locations
This position works under the direction of the Security Manager. The Security person is responsible for security and surveillance of the facility located in Hammonds Plains and/or Indian Brook. This position is scheduled to work seven (7) days a week, every week of the year on a rotating shift basis. The exact time is to be established by the Security Manager and will vary by season. The exact time of the end of the shift will again be established by the Security Manager and will also vary by season.
- Must have reliable transportation for shift-work
- Observe the conditions and circumstances of facility and the surrounding property, and note-taking.
- Maintain a daily log of surveillance activities and observations and report to Manager.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer applications
- Sound judgement, tact, diplomacy and decision-making skills
- Preference given to a Sipekne’katik band member, but not limited to.
Please apply with resume, cover letter, with three references (include phone & email with each reference). Respond all documents by email to:
Human Resource Manager
Mail/drop off: 522 Church Street, Indian Brook, N.S. B0N 2H0
Deadline for application is ongoing and interviews will be called based on need at various locations.