Sipekne’katik First Nation
Closing date: May 10, 2019
Under the direction of the Manager of Tobacco, this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the tobacco outlet that includes providing customer service, selling tobacco products and keeping records related to the sale of tobacco products.
• Daily sales and serving customers.
• General cashier & clerical duties.
• Maintenance & cleaning of designated area.
• Performs other related duties as determined by supervisor.
• At least 6 months of related experience.
• Demonstrated cash handling.
• Good organizational and basic computer skills
• Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner.
• Must be bondable.
Please apply with a resume, cover letter, criminal records check, vulnerable sector check and three work references to:
Human Resource Manager
Mail/drop off: 522 Church Street, Indian Brook, NS B0N 1W0
DEADLINE: May 10, 2019
Sipekne’katik reserves the right to refuse any and all applications for employment. The Band will not assume any expenses related to this or any job application process, included and not limited to travel, relocation, and application development. Only those screened in for an interview will be contacted.